Get started now!
What you will learn in this course?
- Vocabulary and ideas for common IELTS topics so you are best prepared for any IELTS topics.
- Basic writing skills so you can extend your ideas and accomplish your essays
- Essential grammar for IELTS writing. You won't be overwhelmed by grammar at all because so everything you learn can be applied immediately in IELTS essays.
- How to write an essay from start to finish. This course will walk you through every single step of writing from brainstorming ideas to analysing an essay based on IELTS marking criteria so you are best prepared for a real test.
- Analytical writing skills. You will learn what makes a good essay, how to write one, how to analyse an essay and how to improve it.
What you will have from this course?
- Videos with detailed explanation and analysis
- Interactive exercises to review your knowledge
- Review question so you can practice after every lesson
- Unlimited support via comment section, email or Facebook chat. You will have access to the best IELTS materials anytime, anywhere. Just remember you ARE NEVER alone, I am always here for your study.
Hi, my name is Minh Duc.
I have a degree Master of Arts in TESOL (Teaching English to Speaker of Other Language) with distinction in Northumbria University, class 2017.
I also earned IELTS 8.0 overall with 8.0 in speaking and 9.0 in reading (September 2018).
With a passion for teaching English, I hope I can bring as much joy to your learning experience as possible. I am extremely serious about your learning results, so drop me an email if you're feeling unsure about how this course can benefit you.
Email: [email protected]
StartHow to approach four types of writing questions (13:54)
StartHow to answer a question (12:02)
StartHow to maintain a position in an essay (8:24)
StartHow to expand an idea into a paragraph (8:39)
StartCohesion in Writing task 2 (7:08)
StartComplex sentence (8:42)